Friday, April 9, 2010

A Letter to Grandma and Grandpa


Dear Grandma and Grandpa Dean,

Thank you so much for coming out to visit Mommy, Daddy and me out in California. It was so good to see you for the first time since the NICU. Mommy and Daddy said you can come out to visit us whenever you want. I have so many memories from this week, there's almost too many to count. Here are some:
  • Grandpa playing "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" and "Rubber Ducky" for me on his banjo
  • Sitting at the table with you during family meals
  • Falling asleep in Grandma's arms
  • Watching those funny faces Grandpa makes
  • Grandma playing with Early Bird and reading books to me
  • You babysitting me when Mommy and Daddy went out
  • Riding in the Ergo around the block with Daddy and Grandpa
  • Celebrating Daddy's 35th and my 11 week birthday with shish kabob and cupcakes
  • Grandma and Grandpa feeding and rocking me before bedtime
Mommy and Daddy let me look through the new pictures they took and I found my favorites and I put them at the end of this blog. I'm only 11 weeks old, but I am getting really good at using the computer.

I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Have a safe flight!

Love,
Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Who needs photo albums and baby books with the invention of blogs? See all this great stuff you have documented?! That's my excuse anyway... sorry kids.
    Love you guys! The photos are great and Lucas is simply edible :)

    ReplyDelete