Friday, April 23, 2010

3 months old!


HOLY COW. . .I am 3 months old!! Life is good at this age. Since grandma and grandpa Dean left, I have visited my mom's school and introduced myself to her friends, played with my nanny in the babyroom where I will be hanging out when my mom goes back to work, tested out a mommy and baby yoga class(I was very well behaved for the most part), had a playdate with my friends Phoebe and Sam and I'm learning to love my stroller now! Sometimes that is where I take my best morning nap now. I know my mom appreciates it because she gets to have her morning coffee which she tells me is the most important way to start her day! I'm excited to spend my Saturday night with Auntie Dara and attend my first baby shower with my mom. I'm also looking forward to seeing grandma and grandpa Rolig at the end of this week. I can't believe they're coming back already!!! So you can see, life is exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Watched this video so often that I frequently wake up singing...L-u-c-a-s, was his name...oh. Lucas (and Jason) you have wonderful voices. Love your duets!

    ReplyDelete