Monday, September 21, 2009

Grover Awaits the Arrival of Auntie Kristy and Uncle Brian!



Grover just keeps on getting bigger. Now, according to babycenter.com, he/she is now the size of a spaghetti squash (pictured above; we had to look it up) at 11 inches and one whole pound! It's fun to marvel about that while looking at Karen's ever-growing bump. Does it look any bigger than in last week's photo? It doesn't seem so to me but, then again, I see her every day.



So, the big news in our lives is that Brian and Kristy Rolig are finished with their stint in the Peace Corps and are arriving in the States on Wednesday. We get to see them in November but, now that we know they're home, we are dying to be in Minnesota with them.

Oh, and I finally got my LMU Masters degree framed (thanks Mom and Dad!). Picture below.


Well, time to sleep. Karen and I have more busy days at school ahead. Plus, the next two days will be in the high 90's! I'm ready for Fall.



1 comment:

  1. This is awesome guys! I didn't know you had a baby blog until your mom told me at Abby's shower this weekend. I love the ultrasound videos :) Isn't it crazy how much baby moves and you can't feel a thing?!

    ReplyDelete